…Do you hate me? Don’t. Because I’m about to share intel with those of you fiending for a Lost fix.
Where to begin? First of all, you won’t be disappointed with what goes down in the premiere. There are several "what the $%#!" scenes and cool twists. What else can I tell you that won’t cross the Darlton line? Well, let’s see…
2. The opening scene, which has more than one "wow" moment has much in common with season two’s cold open, and you’ll realize that almost right away.
3. Several important questions will be answered right off the bat, including why the Oceanic 6 must return to the Island, exactly what happened when Ben moved the Island and what Sun meant when she said that she and Widmore had common interests.
4. Remember The Arrow Station, where the tail section survivors hid from the Others back in year 3? We will revisit it and be informed of its very interesting purpose pretty early on in the premiere.
5. At least three people will be killed in the first act.
6. Sayid and Ben seem to be on especially bad terms.
7. Several characters who we’ve watched die will make return appearances — some scary, some sorta funny.
8. Two characters that weren’t married when we last saw them are now hitched.
9. Sawyer is shirtless for all 42 plus minutes of the first episode.
10. Daniel Faraday and his life’s work play a pivotal role, not only in the premiere, but perhaps the entire season.
How’s that? If you’ve got more Lost questions, email me at email@example.com, and if I can answer your queries without pissing off the legends known as Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, I absolutely will…