Heidi Montag Pratt and her husband Spencer Pratt are officially the grossest couple in Hollywood.
In Playboy's September issue, Speidi overshare about their bedroom … and car … and airplane activities.
Perhaps the hyper-sexualized interview is to make up for the photo shoot, which have been rumored to be on the tame and clothed side.
"You know, I was never very sexual before I met you, Spencer," Heidi tells her hubby amidst much fist-bumping and Twittering. "I knew what sex was, but when I met you I entered into a whole new realm of understanding, from fantasy to love. Or to experience a day with 20 or 30 orgasms."
The TMI doesn't stop there. Here are highlights (or rather lowlights if you ask us) of the obnoxious interview, which you can read in its entirety if you really, really want to at Playboy.com.
- Speidi really wants to take back the Lauren Conrad sex tape apology, which was only issued so LC would attend their wedding. She so totally has a sex tape.
- Heidi refuses to make a sex tape. Whew! "I've never watched porn in my life. I'm not going to start making it."
- Spencer: "Life with you is like 24/7 porn but without the obnoxious charges."
- Spencer: "I never imagined in my whole life I would meet a female as sexual as you are. [fist bump] Most girls are usually just about themselves."
- They've done it in the car, and Spencer initiated her into the Mile High Club, the "best experience" of Heidi's life.
- The worst part about doing "I'm a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!"? Spencer: "Hooking up was a physical impossibility. That was the main reason I had to get out of there. There was no place we could go to get our jungle love on, and I wasn’t about to do it on TV because they'd have to pay us a lot more to show that."
- Spencer looks at Heidi's photo shoot pics, which he had blown up to poster size and put in his bathroom so he can enjoy them while he relieves himself. " I get to see a 10-foot naked photo of my wife, and I'm like, "Damn, I'm one lucky motherf*****."
If you have any comments, please share them with Spencer, who claims to pick up every call at this number: (323) 767-8139. Let us know what you hear. We've had more than enough of Speidi.
Follow Zap2it on Twitter for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news.
Things that make us go 'ewww'
Heidi Montag Pratt's Playboy cover revealed
Heidi Montag's Playboy shoot confirmed
'The Hills': Spencer Pratt's sex tape apology to Lauren Conrad never actually happened
'I'm a Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here!' recaps
'The Hills'' Heidi Pratt hospitalized in Costa Rica
PICS: 'I'm a Celebrity' Speidi's sleeping conditions
Mrs. Heidi Montag Pratt to pose naked for Playboy?