AskMen.com has conducted their annual poll to find out which celebrity women are the most desirable. Coming in at No. 1 is actress Emmanuelle Chriqui, best known for her role as Sloan McQuewick on “Entourage.” Chriqui will also appear in 2010 release “13” along side Jason Statham and Mickey Rourke.
]]>Marisa Miller and actress Kate Beckinsale. Beckinsale is a bit of a surprise to us since she hasn’t done any big movies in a few years, but we guess hotness is hotness whether you’re headlining movies or not. Rounding out the Top 10 are Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Penelope Cruz, Cheryl Cole, Eva Mendes and Miranda Kerr. Here are some other tidbits from the list:
- Megan Fox just missed the Top 10, coming in at No. 11. Her older counterpart Angelina Jolie has dropped to 88.
- One “American Idol” made the list: Carrie Underwood came in at No. 90.
- “Gossip Girl” star Leighton Meester (No. 75) beat out co-star Blake Lively (No. 85).
- Two MTV stars made the list: Whitney Port at No. 81 and Audrina Patridge at No. 35.
- “Mad Men” has two entries — Christina Hendricks (No. 58) and January Jones (No. 18). Based on the Golden Globes, we think those numbers should be reversed.
- “Twilight” had two entries as well — Kristen Stewart at No. 21 and Ashley Greene at No. 41.
- Barely-legal “Harry Potter” star Emma Watson came in at No. 55.
- Notable omissions: Jennifer Aniston, Elisha Cuthbert, Charlize Theron, Katherine Heigl, all of which have been on the list before.
Check out the rest of the list at AskMen.
Follow Zap2it Andrea on Twitter and follow Zap2it’s Dish Rag on Twitter and Facebook for the latest celeb news and buzz. More hot women dish Kate Winslet, Halle Berry, Beyonce top Most Desirable Body poll
Christina Hendricks rocks Siriano at Golden Globes
Emma Watson in new Burberry ad
Photo credit: WireImage, Getty