On the heels of the “Dancing With the Stars” lineup announcement Monday night (March 1), ABC has revealed which pros will pair up with the celebs.
The pros have the challenge of bringing the best out of their partners. Chemistry, however, is less easily controlled. As far as we can tell, there aren’t any oddball pairings.
Let’s see how the stars fared in reverse alphabetical order:
- Aiden Turner and Edyta Sliwinska
- Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough
- Jake Pavelka and Chelsie Hightower
- Chad Ochocinco and Cheryl Burke
- Niecy Nash and Louis Van Amstel
- Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya
- Kate Gosselin and Tony Dovolani
- Shannen Doherty and Mark Ballas
- Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Pamela Anderson and Damian Whitewood (in his debut)
- Buzz Aldrin and Ashly Costa (formerly DelGrosso)
These 11 pairs will get hoofing on the two-hour season premiere on Monday, March 22 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
What do you think about the pairs? Who do you think has the best chance?
‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2010 lineup
Paula Abdul won’t go ‘Dancing With the Stars’
‘Deadliest Catch’s’ Sig Hansen wants to do ‘DWTS’
Who should be the new ‘Dancing With the Stars’ co-host?
‘Dancing With the Stars’ pro says Pamela Anderson’s on board
Photo credit: Getty