The men of “True Blood” really know how to get hearts racing and blood pumping.
Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Kwanten and Stephen Moyer do their smoldering best in the latest Details magazine, bringing their otherworldly charms to the cover and a photo shoot.
Otherworldly not only because they star in the HBO supernatural drama, but also because they were all born overseas.
Besides looking good, the men also give fascinating interviews. Here’s a sample of what we learned:
]]>Alexander Skarsgard, aka vampire Eric Northman
- Son of Swedish actor Stellan Skarsgard, but was still a struggling actor because he wouldn’t ask his dad for money
- Was in the Swedish Marines: “Sweden is probably one of the three countries least likely to get in a war, so the military’s pretty safe.”
- Was voted Sweden’s Sexiest Man … five times
Ryan Kwanten, aka dimwitted human Jason Stackhouse
- An Aussie who played a lifeguard on the primetime soap “Home and Away”
- Unlike his character, Kwanten’s a thinker and loves to read philosophy
- He’s been writing a book
Stephen Moyer, aka vampire Bill Compton
- The Brit talks openly about fiancee/costar Anna Paquin and even jokes (we hope) about their love life
- He did a commercial for coffee that aired in Scandinavia that Skarsgard teases him about
- Moyer swears a lot, even in the short interview
Follow Zap2it’s Dish Rag on Twitter and on Facebook and Zap2itHanh on Twitter for the latest celebrity news and buzz. More “True Blood” dish: ‘True Blood’ new poster: Everyone’s talking about it
‘True Blood’: Creator Alan Ball introduces new comic book series
‘True Blood’ VILF: Which vampire does Sookie want? Photo credit: Details