When “The Good Wife” returns to CBS, it picks up exactly where we left off last May — with Alicia (Julianna Margulies) standing in the wings of her husband Peter’s (Chris Noth) press conference while receiving calls from Will (Josh Charles). What will she do?! Zap2it has a few teasers for you.
Spoiler alert: We won’t ruin any major plot points, but if you want the full,
unsullied experience, do not keep reading.
What you’ll see:
- Right off the bat, Eli Gold (Alan Cumming) does something we are not happy about. We shall dub it the voice mail heard ’round the world and that’s all we’ll say.
- Chris “Prince Humperdinck” Sarandon guest-stars as a cantankerous judge who thrusts Alicia into a case she’s not happy about working on.
- The Florrick children continue to play a big part in Peter’s on-going saga, including the return of bitchy Becca (Dreama Walker). That girl is a too much.
- There’s a new partner in town at Lockhard & Gardner — Derrick Bond (Michael Ealy) and let’s just say his ties to Diane and Will are not what they seem upon first glance.
- And finally, while the premiere episode “Taking Control” is good (as always), the second episode of the season “Double Jeopardy” is outstanding, so get excited for next week too.
Watch the preview below for more sneak peeks at Season 2. “The Good Wife” airs Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.
Photo credit: CBS