Never let it be said that things happen slowly for the newly minted high school graduates on “90210.”
Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) found out she wasn’t pregnant thanks to a false positive. Liam (Matt Lanter) proposed to Annie (Shenae Grimes) in the middle of Rodeo Drive, but was rejected. Navid (Michael Steger) and Silver (Jessica Stroup) decided to move in together. And then the opening credits ran.
In a teenage life only TV can dream up, “90210” continues to deliver the addictive hyper-fantasy fans have come to expect. As for the rest of the episode, here’s a bit about what happened:
- Naomi first decides to forgo life in the dorms and instead uses her impossible wealth to buy a home that could be best described as old The Aladdin hotel in Las Vegas mixed with Melrose Place. After being rebuffed by the starting California University quarterback, she decides the only way to move up the social ladder is with the party to end all parties. That works fine until cops show up. She ends up walking away in handcuffs.
- Liam, not one to take “no” for an answer, decides to propose to Annie in front of hundreds at the party. This ends poorly … again. We’re also teased that Liam might soon end up with a bit of a drinking problem.
- Navid’s and Silver’s bliss is quickly quashed when his sister, Leila (Summer Bishil), moves in. So now he’s in charge of raising an out-of-control high school senior in addition to trying to legitimize his father’s production company.
- The always scheming Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes) is back. She attempts to make amends with Silver for her past misdeeds, but this goes poorly. Then she hooks up with Dixon’s (Tristan Wilds) new roommate Austin (Justin Deeley).
- And there’s Teddy (Trevor Donovan). Unable to come out of the closet in person to his father, he does it via voicemail. Not what he wanted to do, but it’ll suffice for now.
Just another day in “90210.”