“Pretty Little Liars” is back for the second half of its second season Monday, Jan. 2 on ABC Family. We’ve seen the premiere episode and let us tell you – it’s fabulous. There’s some trickeration, some fighting and a killer ending.
So here are five things PLL fans can look forward to for the premiere, which debuts at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family Monday night, following an all-day PLL marathon.
- “A” offers a deal to one of the liars … and she accepts.
- Things get physical all over Rosewood. As you can see above, Spencer and Emily are not getting along. In addition, a punch is thrown in the Montgomery house, though we won’t tell you by whom or at who. And one Liar’s “A” encounter is more physical than ever before.
- One of the liars makes Garrett the Cop sweat a little.
- One liar’s nemesis is moving to town. Cheers!
- A VIP is lost (very important phone)