Rapper 50 Cent made quite the bet on the Giants-49ers NFC championship, if his Twitter is to be believed. It looks like the star made $500,000 betting on the Giants to advance to the Super Bowl. It also looks like he has made a bet with a young woman that if the Giants lose, he’ll post a picture of his lil’ 50 Cent on Twitter.
50 Cent was tweeting throughout the game:
- Man the GIANTS better win today. NEW YORK stand up
- GIANTS see you sucker next half NEW YORK, NEW YORK
- Look I understand how U 49ers fans feel. Get up get a drink do what ever
U have to do to feel better for the moment. Its half time relax lol
- Over time damn this is nerve wrecking lol let’s go GIANTS
- I told you NEW YORK BABY game over hahahahaha
- GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE oh I’m not gonna tell you how much I just won. LORD I’m GOD’S favorite lol
- just watched a 500,000 dollar foot ball game get on my level.Chump
- Ok RT @MyBestAssets: @50cent Lets bet. If the Giants lose the Superbowl,
u must post ur d*ck on the twitter. If they win, I’ll post my boobs
& face on here. Bet?
But now she adds, “Just reading my mentions about my bet to @50cent . People are way too serious when it comes to twitter.”