Just when it seemed like Megan Fox was entering a new phase in her life — she and husband Brian Austin Green are reportedly expecting their first child — the actress has said something kind of dumb again.
“I live well with my image. I cannot complain,” she tells French magazine Jalouse. “I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl.”
Fox seems to waffle, though, giving the impression that looks don’t matter to her when she’s asked about photos of herself.
“I hate taking pictures. I never look at them, otherwise I would have to change everything,” she says. “I prefer not to see any and trust the photographer, who knows his job.”
More of our favorite Megan Fox quotes!
1. “I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.”
2. “I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson — who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve ever learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard — but I do. And part of it is my own fault.”
3. “If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food.” (Editors’ note: We’re sorry.)
4. “[Angelina Jolie] always seems otherworldly in her power and her confidence. I’m sure she has no idea who I am. But if I were her, I’d be like, ‘Who the f— is this little bulls— brat who was in ‘Transformers’ that’s going to be the next me?’ I don’t want to meet her; I’d be embarrassed.”
5. “I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, ‘Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.'” (Editors Note: Yep, sorry again.)