The upside: As Keibler noted, they’re still on vacation in a beautiful part of northern Italy.
Clooney and Keibler came down with a case of food poisoning after a July 4 meal in the town of Cernobbio, not far from Clooney’s Lake Como villa, TMZ reports. The rest of their party had the same problem, although the restaurant’s manager says it wasn’t from his food.
Keibler managed to find a bright side though, tweeting, “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I’m still in Italy.”
Everyone has recovered now, and Keibler and Clooney are free to continue their fabulous Italian vacation.