The Macaroni Rascals of “Jersey Shore” are back for their sixth and final season with back-to-back episodes premiering on Thursday, Oct. 4. Things will be different in the house this year, considering Snooki is pregnant and Mike just got out of rehab.
Here’s what else you need to know to get through the final summer in Seaside Heights:
1. Snooki and Mike aren’t drinking. One’s pregnant, one’s sober, both are a little bummed that they’re missing out on the partying. But after the first big night out at the club (which Snooki passes on, because being pregnant at Karma is trashy), Mike realizes that being sober means no hangovers the next morning. Suddenly, hours and hours of the day open up!
2. Ronnie and Sammi are back together. [Pause for eyeroll.] We’ll see how long that lasts.
3. Deena’s got a boyfriend. She won’t stop talking about him, either. And she starts crying hours before they have to part for a few days. Yep, she’s one of those girlfriends.
4. They still work at the Shore Store. Well, as much as goofing off in front of tourists counts as work.
5. Snooki moves out. She and Jionni move into the apartment next door so she can get actual rest, like pregnant ladies should.
“Jersey Shore” airs Thursday nights at 10 p.m. on MTV. Are you sad the show is ending?