“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” finally returns next Monday (Nov. 5). As the Season 3 trailer reveals, we can expect plenty of drama — and some significant changes to the reality show’s roster.
She’s joined by new Housewife Yolanda Foster, now married to music producer David Foster but who appeared on the show with ex-husband Mohamed Hadid, Lisa VanderPump‘s bazillonaire bestie.
We’ve assembled some of the choicest quips from the Season 3 premiere — can you guess which Housewife said what?
1. “You know everyone, you’ve slept with everyone … it’s all good.”
2. “I gained 10 pounds and I can’t squeeze into a single cocktail dress that I own.”
3. “I actually enjoy seeing her face. Both of them.”
4. “The bigger the purse, the smaller the butt; the higher the heel, the closer to God.”
5. “You leave his manhood out of this. Stop talking about my husband’s manhood.”
6. “The hardest part is saying I’m sorry to someone you feel has wronged you. I’m trying.”
7. “Wow, you girls have a lot of drama!”
“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” returns Monday, Nov. 5, at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
1. Brandi Glanville; 2. Taylor Armstrong; 3. Kyle Richards; 4. Adrienne Maloof; Lisa VanderPump; 6. Kim Richards; 7. Yolanda Foster.