We’ve seen the Season 5 premiere of “White Collar” and we’ve got some spoilery scoop for you, fans. But don’t keep reading if you want to stay spoiler-free.
- The episode is titled “At What Price” and definitely asks that question of both the main characters. At what price will Neal save Peter and at what price will Peter try to keep Neal “safe.”
- The Peter-Neal friendship has always been for us the best aspect of the show and it’s kind of remarkable that the creators keep finding ways to keep that interesting, keep walking that tightrope of trust. This season will continue to put that to the test.
- The Case of the Week is a doozy — there’s a suicidal jumper, firemen, two fires, two heists and Mozzie pushing an English-style pram. It’s always fun to see what shenanigans Mozzie gets into.
- Somebody’s pregnant! But we’re not telling who.
- We all know Mark Sheppard is returning as Curtis Hagan, a.k.a. the Dutchman, or the man who forged a Spanish Victory Bond and was Peter and Neal’s very first case. Let’s just say it doesn’t look like he’ll be exiting Neal’s life any time soon.
- There’s also a new Suit coming into Neal’s life, but we have yet to meet him or her — and we’re dying to find out what he or she is like.
“White Collar” premieres Thursday, Oct. 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.