“American Horror Story: Coven” heats up this Wednesday, Nov. 20 with “The Dead,” as the Axeman has now met Fiona and Zoe’s on a quest. Here are a few spoiler-y goodies to whet your appetite.
- It turns out the Axeman of New Orleans has a connection to Fiona that goes back a while. Are these two going to “Bonnie & Clyde” it up? We aren’t telling.
- Cordelia has a very important vision when she bumps into one of the young witches and makes a decision about the future of the Coven, enlisting Zoe’s help — because, as Cordelia puts it, Zoe is a “hot-s*** witch.”
- There are several deaths in the episode — one that isn’t so surprising, one that kind of is … and one where we’re not sure yet if it’s an actual death.
- FrankenKyle is being chained up in the house and not coping so well as a confused patch-work man who can’t really communicate.
- Who else isn’t doing so well? Back-from–the-dead Madison. She’s having some trouble feeling anything, so she … kind of pulls a Buffy Summers.
- Queenie makes a choice regarding Delphine LaLaurie and the coven that should have reverberations for the rest of the season.
- There is a delightful musical cue that isn’t Stevie Nicks, but we agree with Kyle — “Toto is amazeballs.”
Get excited for “The Dead” — it’s scary and sexy all at once.