We’ve seen the Season 4B premiere of “Pretty Little Liars” and let us tell you, get excited about the show’s return in just over three weeks. Here are a few spoiler-y tidbits to tide you over until then.
- Hanna decides to go all Spencer on us, coming up with a solid theory about who is in Alison’s grave. Her investigation leads them to a nearby town and another girl who went missing, Sara Harvey — who sounds like she was the Alison of her group, too.
- Toby is back from his sojourn to find answers about his mom’s “suicide” and it sets the Hastings family on an interesting path for the back-half of the season. Let’s just say we still don’t trust Mr. Hastings. Ever. At all.
- Mr. Fitz is acting sketchy as ever, definitely continuing the “Ezra is A” idea. But Mona is onto him and her lack of fear of, well, pretty much of anything is making her behave a little recklessly. Ezra gives her a pretty stern warning about pushing people too far. Watch out, Mona. Ezra is perhaps not one to be trifled with.
- Caleb makes his return to Rosewood, but it’s not going to be smooth sailing for Haleb fans. He’s got a lot of stuff going on on his spinoff and Hanna wants answers.
- “Parenthood” fans should be excited about a familiar face — Skyler Day is guest-starring on “Who’s in the Box?”
- Best line: “I don’t think she ever loved anybody. I don’t think she knew how. She just collected love from other people.”
Check out the sneak peek clip below and get ready, as “Pretty Little Liars” returns Tuesday, Jan. 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.