Andrea Fox is the latest eliminated lady on FOX’s summer reality romance show “I Wanna Marry Harry.” Read on for her answers to our five quick questions segment that Zap2it is doing with each contestant.
1. What did you think of “Prince Harry” when he arrived, were you thinking it was really him? “To be honest I really didn’t know who he was. He favors the prince, but I just felt as though something was off. Plus, I don’t think the Queen would allow him to go on a show to date a bunch of crazy American girls.”
2. What was your favorite part about filming the show? “Living in a castle with such a fun group of girls. Plus, I love being in front of the camera, so that was a bonus! When will I ever get the chance to live in a castle again? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say never.”
3. Did you have a favorite fellow contestant? What about a least favorite? “I honestly could not name a favorite. If so I’d have to name like 6 names! Lol but least favorite would be Carley. I just felt like she thought she was so much better and more educated. Which didn’t make sense to me because several girls, including myself, have college degrees. Just too judgmental for my taste.”
4. Why do you think “Harry” sent you home? “There was NO chemistry… I knew I’d be going home, just didn’t think I’d leave that soon. I’m terrible at being fake, so if I’m not attracted to someone you will be able to tell. Obviously he felt it too. I also wasn’t throwing myself at him so I guess I wasn’t his cup of tea…. But I’d rather be someone’s shot of whiskey anyway ;) “
5. Who is your favorite princess, Disney or otherwise? “I absolutely LOVE Jasmine from Aladdin. She’s beautiful, kind and royal. Doesn’t get much better than that.”
“I Wanna Marry Harry” airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on FOX.