Amanda Bynes is at it again. If you’ll recall, last month she tweeted that she wanted Drake to murder her lady parts and then decided she might sue over negative media coverage of her, then earlier this week she claimed that photos of her looking less-than-stellar were actually of an imposter.
Now she’s gone off on another rant on Twitter, about her weight and the media.
Two days ago, Bynes tweets, “Skinny’s The F***.” Whatever that means. Then on Thursday (April 4), she let loose with:
- “I’m suing certain blogs and magazines saying I have a mental illness!
They take pictures anytime I’ve gained weight then write a fake story!”
- “I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin.”
- “They write a news article about every tweet I write and I hate the
pictures they choose. They repeat what I tweet then add a bad photo.”
- “Only use photos from my twitter when writing an article about me.”
- “I don’t read articles written about me unless I give an interview for a
magazine. They’re fake! Don’t trust what u read on sites!”
As you can see, we have only used a photo from her Twitter, as per Bynes’ instructions. We also maintain you can trust what you read here, because we got it directly from Bynes’ Twitter account.
Anyway, the Bynes saga just continues to make us sad. Do you think this is a cry for help, readers?