“American Horror Story: Coven” is coming to a close Wednesday (Jan. 29), with the girls set to take part in the Seven Wonders test to find out the identity of the next Supreme. We’ve seen the episode and we have to say, it is full of so many twists and turns our heads are still spinning. Read on for a few spoiler-y tidbits.
- We were right about Stevie Nicks returning for this episode. She’s on hand to perform, as luck would have it, “Seven Wonders” by Fleetwood Mac. Their song “Silver Springs” is also used.
- The Seven Wonders is the Supreme test for a reason. Even if only one witch can pass it and become the Supreme, that doesn’t mean every other witch merely fails and comes out the other side unscathed. So, be prepared.
- We’ve always known Madison was a stone-cold … witch, but she really takes the cake in the finale.
- There has been insight into the own personal Hells of Queenie, Delphine and Marie. In the finale, we add several more personal Hells to the list. It’s quite insightful.
- The ending of the episode leaves us wishing there was a second season of “Coven.” We guarantee you’re going to like the finale.
“American Horror Story” airs Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX.