So what will they sing? One of the songs is a mystery — it will be chosen via an audience vote. But the other two songs — a solo and a duet — we can share with you now.
For the Top 4 week, there will be two duets in addition to the eight solo numbers. Kree Harrison and Amber Holcomb are singing together, while Candice Glover and Angie Miller make up the other duo.
- Kree and Amber: “Rumor Has It” by Adele
- Candice and Angie: “Stay” by Rihanna
Each of the remaining “Idol” singers will have to perform two solos during the Wednesday-night performance show. We will have to wait until then to know the audience-choice songs, but the others — chosen by each singer — are listed below.
- Kree: “Hurts So Bad” by Susan Tedeschi
- Candice: “Find Your Love” by Drake
- Angie: “Who You Are” by Jessie J
- Amber: “The Power of Love” by Celine Dion
It looks like we’re going to get a much more contemporary show for the Top 4 performances. Which songs are you looking forward to the most?