The first 15-minute video introduces the Q&A and explains how Amell likes his set trailer to have a Zen vibe.
Highlights of part 1 include:
- There will be a co-Q&A with Robbie Amell (“The Tomorrow People”) in the future.
- Paul Darnell taught Amell how to do the salmon ladder.
- “I like it when other people are in costumes.”
- Ra’s al Ghul is the DC character Amell most wants to see.
- He refuses to answer anything about Olicity. Sorry.
- Amell goes off on a multi-minute tangent about books. It’s kind of related to the question.
- Christopher Reeve is Amell’s preferred Superman.
- He is apologetic about using a phone upside-down in an episode.
- “Especially when you have no depth perception …” Why will Oliver be having this problem in episode 15?
- “What sort of paraphernalia they’re sporting shouldn’t be of any import.” Feminism according to Amell.
- Amell liked his Christmas mustache. No one else did.
A second, even longer Q&A followed on Saturday (Feb. 1).
Highlights from that:
- “I would just like a third season.” Hopefully, it will be more than that.
- We will find out what the tattoos all mean.
- Amell misses saying, “You have failed this city!”
- He didn’t turn down a role in “Fifty Shades of Grey.” He didn’t even audition for it. “I read the book, and I didn’t really like it … I have a better job than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey.’ I play a superhero!”
- “I steal things from set sometimes.”
- There will be information on Felicity in “Heir to the Demon.”
- A bear visited Amell while shooting the Season 1 finale.
- “My life is roughly perfect.” Yes. Yes it is.
- “At 22 years old, I would have totally f***ed this up.”
“Arrow” airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. on The CW.