Is Sweets going to leave the team on “Bones”? Can the team even do its job when the site of the murder is burned to a crisp? Videos from the upcoming episode, “El Carnicero en el Coche,” give some answers.
In the first video, Brennan and Hodgins investigate the extremely charred remains of what is probably a car. It’s kind of hard to tell. They also talk about Sweets and the psychologists decision to do more than profile criminals.
- Is there more subtext (with regard to eagerly studying dead bodies) in this exchange?
“Are you saying we’re not healthy because we work all the time?” – Hodgins
“Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.” – Cam
- Is Hodgins stressed in this episode, or does knocking off charred doors really bother him that much?
- A cleaver seems extraneous when so much fire is involved. It’s almost like overkill.
- That car is very, very broken.
In the second video, Booth finds Sweets walking down a rather seedy street on the way to his new job, apparently helping kids in need.
- Awww … Booth is worried about Sweets! Brennan and Booth really did kind of adopt the kid.
- “I work for the FBI. I’m used to sneaking up on people.” – Booth
- It probably doesn’t work when you try to out-shrink a shrink. Sorry Booth.
- Does Sweets like his new job because he’s helping people or because he doesn’t have to wear a suit every day? The guy looks good in casual clothes.
- Booth doesn’t just want to talk to Sweets about cases. He misses the young psychologist. We all know that, even if Sweets doesn’t.
“El Carnicero en el Coche” airs Monday, Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. on FOX.