Dianna Williams, or “Miss D,” is back with the Dancing Dolls of Jackson, Miss. with new episodes on Lifetime.
Watch the above teaser trailer, where the dolls talk about why they “Bring It!”:
- “I bring it because I was born with attitude and sweat.”
- “Because I have the heart of a champion.”
- “Because failure is not an option.”
- “I bring it because I am a dancing doll for life.
- “I bring it because I don’t stand for second place.”
On Wednesday’s (July 23) episode, titled “So You Wanna Be a Doll?”, Miss D begins building a new team with annual team tryouts; veteran dancers must compete.
“Bring It!” returns Wednesday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Lifetime.