This just in from the Very Disturbing News desk. Model Chrissy Teigen, who is engaged to singer John Legend and therefore was with him at the 2012 Billboard Music Awards last Sunday (May 20), has been receiving some insane and upsetting tweets from “Team Breezy” on Twitter following her jabs at Chris Brown‘s performance.
- So excited to see Chris Brown! I love loud and surprising background fits of rage I can hear from the audience!
- Team breezy has to be diddling at a frantic rate right now.
- Why sing when you can dance?
What followed was a veritable hailstorm of hate and threatening statements from his “Team Breezy.” Here are just a few of the many, many comments directed Teigen’s way (profanity edited by Zap2it):
- @chrissyteigen b**** who the f*** are you hoe? you unknown b****. you need some D*** in yo life? u mod? cause he winning.. b**** get a life – tremaine’s wife
- you need to look up the definition of “misfortune”. RT @Owie_Coco does it make you satisfied to make fun of someone’s misfortunes in life?
- they continue to not be shocking. RT @robevans656 I don’t beat women, but you are one b**** I will make an exception for.
- RT @@Babygirl3333 you’re a f****** hoe and I hope someone kicks her f****** a**!!!!!
- Why you yelling, young thing? RT @mrsdorsey4life ONE MORE THING DON’T BE HATIN ON BREEZY CAUSE HES OUR F***** KING WE OBEY HIM
- And goodnight! RT @poweradewhore i hope someone tortures you alive so you can feel the pain & i can hear your amusing screams for help :)
Teigen has made a few prescient comments since the onslaught started (and it’s still going, four days later):
- Reallllly makes me sad that 99% of the most disturbing comments come from young girls. I’ll end it there but it make me sad.
- a team without talent or at least a god d***** jersey is just a gang. you’re a gang.
- this is less about chris and more about the insanity that spews out of the rabid mouthes of team breezy. done. there will be no more said.
We guess Teigen’s just lucky the “Modern Family” fans didn’t see her tweet, “These hosts make about as much sense as something that makes no sense but also airs on ABC.”
But seriously, the Team Breezy reaction to this is alarming. Terrifying, even. What a statement about people.
So far, Chris Brown has stayed mum about the whole affair on Twitter.