On Tuesday (Oct. 12), David Arquette called in to Howard Stern‘s radio show and had a bad case of mouth diarrhea in which he spilled that he and recently-split-from wife Courteney Cox hadn’t had sex in months. At least with each other.
He went on to say that he’d hooked up with his alleged mistress Jasmine Waltz. Howard Stern must have thought he’d struck broadcasting gold.
]]> Arquette took to his Twitter page Wednesday (Oct. 13) to apologize for his ramblings:
- Thank you all for your Love and support at this time. I’m trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be.
- but it’s been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I’m experiencing
- but while doing that I shared too much…it’s alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information
- I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled..Life is a process of spiritual evolution
- I’m sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we’ve learned.
What do you think? Bygones? And just because we haven’t said it in awhile — God bless Twitter. Follow Zap2it and Zap2itAndrea on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news. Photo credit: Getty Images