TV news and notes:
– “Orange Is the New Black” actress Elizabeth Rodriguez, who plays Daya’s mother, is heading to “Grimm” for an arc in Season 4. She’ll play Special Agent Chavez, one of the FBI agents investigating Weston’s murder who might have a special interest in the case. [TVLine]
– “Jennifer Falls” star Jaime Pressly will moonlight on Season 2 of CBS’ “Mom” with a sizable recurring part. Pressly will play a woman struggling to get sober who turns to Christy (Anna Faris) — who has a bundle of her own problems — for help. [Hollywood Reporter]
– Lifetime renewed its reality series “Little Women: LA” for a second season before the end of its first-season run. The show chronicles the adventures of a group of girlfriends in Los Angeles who all happen to be little people. Season 1 concludes on Tuesday (July 22) at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Lifetime.
– “It’s About Us,” the debut album from “The X Factor” champs Alex and Sierra, will come out Oct. 7 on Columbia Records and is available for pre-order now. The duo will release one song every two weeks until the album’s release.
– AMC has released a teaser for its unscripted series “4th and Loud,” chronicling Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of KISS as they take on ownership of L.A.’s Arena Football League team. The show premieres Aug. 12; take a look at the promo below.
– Shawn Ryan is taking his next project to Amazon. “The Shield” and “Terriers” creator is adapting the U.K. series “Mad Dogs” for Amazon Studios. The show, which ran four seasons (but only 14 eipsodes) overseas, is about a group of friends who reunite in Belize, only to have something go very, very wrong. [Deadline]
– Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights is adding another TV-themed maze to its 2014 lineup. Both Universal Orlando and Universal Hollywood will be building a “Face Off” haunted area based on the creatures created on the Syfy competition series. Halloween Horror Nights begins at both theme parks on Sept. 19.
– BYUtv’s original scripted series “Granite Flats” has been renewed for a third season, set to premiere in April 2015.