“Hart of Dixie” finally returns for Season 2 on Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 8 p.m. on The CW, which means we finally find out whether Zoe chooses sexy bartender Wade or sexy lawyer George, both of whom finally followed through on their feelings for her in the Season 1 finale. Zap2it caught an early screening of the premiere, and can assure you that it’s as delightfully fun and funny and twisty as ever. Read on for details from the episode, including the exact time when Wilson Bethel goes shirtless.
Important things first: Bethel doesn’t take off his top until after the title card, so you’ll have to be patient until then.
The episode picks up the morning after the big storm, which you’ll recall was the same night George dumped Lemon and confessed his love to Zoe, who had already slept with Wade. The morning after, Zoe confides in Lavon that “I finally understand what R. Kelly’s been singing about all these years.” Juicy!
Here are five more things to expect from the episode:
1. Zoe makes her choice. No, we’re not telling you what it is.
2. There’s a hostage situation. Sort of. No, we’re not telling you any more about that either — other than the fact that it’s hilarious.
3. Zoe has a new BFF — and she has ties to our favorite Bluebell residents. Ruby, a successful cosmetics maven, moves back to her hometown after a stint in Atlanta and immediately bonds with fish-out-of-water Zoe. But she also has complicated relationships with several of the other main characters. Tune in to find out exactly how complicated her friendship web is.
4. Lemon gets her Kelly Clarkson on. Realizing that she is a 30-year-old woman who’s never held a job or supported herself in any way, Lemon embraces her inner “Miss Independent” and tries to get a job and a place of her own. Surprisingly, the traditional Southern ladies in her town don’t support that decision. Come on people, everyone needs to learn how to take care of themselves eventually!
5. One couple gets it on, and it’s super hot. Nope, we’re not telling you who it is. (Sorry. But just know that you’ll like it.)
Any guesses as to who Zoe chooses? Let us know what you think in the comments, and tune in for the “Hart of Dixie” Season 2 premiere on Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 8 p.m. on The CW.