Leah Thom was the first eliminated lady on FOX’s summer reality romance show “I Wanna Marry Harry.” Read on for her answers to our five quick questions segment that Zap2it is doing with each contestant.
1. What did you think of “Prince Harry” when he arrived, were you thinking it was really him? “Pop culture is not really my thing, I didn’t have much to go by.”
2. What was your favorite part about filming the show? “The royal treatment, as you would say.”
3. Did you have a favorite fellow contestant? What about a least favorite? “Andrea is probably my favorite, but I did enjoy rooming with Karina. Carley is probably my least favorite (such a bore).”
4. Why do you think “Harry” sent you home? “It’s rather hard to talk and flirt when you are trying to waltz. If they would have been playing some ’90s hip hop, it would have been a different story.”
5. Who is your favorite princess, Disney or otherwise? “Princess Leia”
“I Wanna Marry Harry” airs Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on FOX.