When Josh Hutcherson went on “Late Night with David Letterman” on Monday (Nov. 25), he had a lot to say about his “Catching Fire” co-star, Jennifer Lawrence. Many of those things were terribly amusing. Check out the video above for the highlights.
Alternatively, read the quotes below for the best of what Peeta says about his Katniss:
- “She’s incredible. I mean, you see what she’s like. That’s what she’s like.”
- “I’m gonna pay for that comment the next time I see her.”
- “There’s never a dull moment.”
- “She doesn’t have a filter.” When Letterman pointed out that Lawrence doesn’t filter any of her thoughts, Hutcherson replied: “No, not one. And if there are, I really don’t want to know what they are.”
- “Right away, we were the puppy dogs circling each other.”
- “Jennifer, she says the craziest things, and they print the craziest things. I don’t know what’s real, what’s not.”
- “I’m so lost, Dave! I’m so, so lost!”
Now Letterman just needs to get Jennifer Lawrence back on his show to talk about Hutcherson.