maria menounos everygirls guide to diet and fitness Maria Menounos reveals her 'Everygirl' secrets to a flawless bikini bodyTV host Maria Menounos seems to have it all, a dynamite career, a loving family, and perfect body. However, surprisingly the “Chasing Maria” star hasn’t always been a size two.

Menounos reveals in her new book “The Everygirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness,” she once wore a size 14 and weighed in at 160 pounds. She shed the weight by completely changing her approach to diet and exercise and saw a total body transformation.

In her latest venture Menounos shares some of her perfect bikini body secrets with the world. Here are three of her key tips:

Drink hot water-Maria suggests keeping an electric kettle in your kitchen or office. Hot water aids with
digestion. Think of it as melting food in your stomach. It’s warm and
comforting like coffee, but cleaner. You can squeeze fresh lemon in for

75/25 plan– Aim to eat whole, unprocessed foods such as fresh fruit, veggies, chicken,
legumes, nuts and veggies 75% of the time. The other 25% you’ve got room
to play. So you can still indulge in pizza and beer once in awhile.

Set a curfew– Don’t eat after 7 p.m. and put a note on your fridge as a reminder.

Get more of Menounos’ tips, tricks and healthy recipes in “The Everygirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness” in stores now.