Here are some juicy tidbits to tide you over until Sunday, March 10, “Once Upon a Time” fans. We’ve seen “The Miller’s Daughter” and it is definitely setting up some big-time problems in Storybrooke.
- “The Miller’s Daughter” is All About Eve … ahem … Cora (guest star Rose McGowan). Turns out she and Snow’s mother Eva knew each other before Regina was even born. And they’ve never exactly been friendly.
- Remember how in the episode titled “In the Name of the Brother,” Cora and Rumpelstiltskin shared a kiss, sealing a deal “like they used to”? This episode will show you just exactly what Cora meant by that remark.
- The magic candle that could have saved Eva when Snow was a little girl makes another appearance — will it get used this time? We aren’t telling!
- There are some great emotional moments in this hour of TV, the first of which involves Mr. Gold and Belle. Get out the hankies.
- And maybe keep them out for a moment involving Regina. Her heart isn’t completely cold and black.
- This episode is a total game-changer for one of your favorite characters.
Get excited for “The Miller’s Daughter” — and then lament that you’ll have to wait two weeks to find out what’s going to happen, because the next episode, airing Sunday, March 17, is “Welcome to Storybrooke” and it’s a flashback, though it will include the return of Jamie Dornan as the Sheriff/Huntsman.