Let’s play along!
1. Which sandwich do you want right now? We pick a Caesar wrap, but O’Heir picks peanut butter and jelly.
2. Which muppet would you pick to be locked in a room with? We both choose Kermit, though O’Heir’s first instinct was Fozzy and he changed his answer.
3. What is your top-visited website? We both say Facebook, though O’Heir is “embarrassed” to admit that and we are not. Candy Crush FTW!
4. Pick an island: We say Amity Island, O’Heir says the island from “Lost,” which was our close second choice, but “Jaws” trumps “Lost” for us.
5. You found a dog, what do you name her? We say Artemis Garfunkel and O’Heir says Rex because he once had a dog named Rex.
6. Pick a sock that speaks to our soul: We say the blue argyle, O’Heir says the Stormtrooper sock.
7. Pick a dinosaur: We say Rex from “Toy Story,” O’Heir says the velociraptor from “Jurassic Park” and plugs co-star Chris Pratt filming the fourth movie, hee.
8. Where do you want to spend a weekend: We say on a beach doing yoga and O’Heir says on a beach doing nothing.
Drumroll please … O’Heir gets “Andy Dwyer” and we get “Chris Traeger.” Good times.
As for his match of Andy Dwyer, O’Heir says, “I’m happy with this choice, I love Andy Dwyer. I love that he’ll do anything, he is silly. Great choice.”
O’Heir a “I will just say this — what we’re doing in our season finale I don’t think I’ve ever seen on a sitcom be done. I tell people I got the pages, I’m reading them, chills went up my arms when I read the final pages.”
“Parks and Recreation” brings its sixth season to a close Thursday, April 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.