Our favorite guilty pleasure is back Monday, Jan. 3, on ABC Family and trust us when we
say drama is still a highly active member of the Rosewood community.
The episode, titled ‘Moments Later,” picks up right where we left off: Hanna (Ashley Benson) lying in the road after being hit by car as Aria (Lucy Hale), Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Emily (Shay Mitchell) watch in horror.
We loved this episode and in true “PLL” fashion, some parts totally
creeped us out. Thankfully there are plenty of cute clothes and boys
(Oh, hi Noel!) to balance it all out. We’re not going to give too much
away, but here’s some secrets we can reveal:
- Spoiler alert! Hanna doesn’t die. OK, that was a given. She’s also the prettiest hospital patient ever.
- Someone finds out about Emily and Maya (Bianca Lawson)…and their reaction isn’t ideal.
- Aria and Ezra (Ian Harding) finally make a choice (for real this time, at least we think) about their relationship.
find out who wrote creepily wrote “I see you” on the back of Ezra’s car
while he was busy getting his mack on with Aria and it might actually
surprise you. Also, we’re pretty sure the person isn’t “A.” Tip for Ezra: Wash your car, dude.
- While all loopy on drugs, Alison (Sasha Pieterse) visits Hanna in the hospital in an adorable Candy Striper outfit. It’s all very “Veronica Mars”-esque with Alison giving off a total Lilly Kane vibe, which we obviously loved. The two have
a very interesting talk where we learn Alison isn’t too please with
“A.” Ruh-roh.That being said, it might be our favorite scene from the episode.
- Two of the Liars confess their secrets.
- Surprise! Two people secretly got married… and they’re basically the only two people actually excited about it.
- Spencer has a touching moment with her sister, Melissa (Torrey DeVitto), which we really liked. Sisters can fight like crazy, but when it comes down to it, they’re always there for each other.
- Ian (Ryan Merriman) is still around and he’s still giving us an icky feeling.
- One of the Liars turns down a suitor, breaking his heart (and a bit of ours) in the process.
- “A’s” identity is not revealed, but a lot of the girls’ suspects have alibis for the hit and run.
- Someone goes George Washington on a certain tree. You’ll know what we mean when you see it.
- “A” sends one of her creepiest messages yet. Seriously, it gave us chills.
Don’t miss the mid-season premiere on Jan. 3, at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.