“Pretty Little Liars” is off until June, when Season 5 kicks off in a way that’s almost like a whole new show, with five Liars. The stars and producers recently dished some dirt for Seventeen, here are some highlights:
- Vanessa Ray says, “Cece is a disaster … [executive producer Marlene King] told me that I know all the secrets! I know everything!”
- Ezra is going to hopefully win Aria back, according to actor Ian Harding. “They just have to come to terms with the fact that there’s going to be a little bit of self-consciousness in the relationship, because I’ve lied to her for a year and a half. He really does love her. He proves that a little bit … He’s a good guy, he’s just blinded by passion.”
- Ian Thomas is one character we still have not seen the last of. Ryan Merriman says, “The cool thing is all the flashbacks … there are a lot of unanswered questions from my character.”
- Ali is back and it’s “very, very terrifying for Spencer,” says Troian Bellisario, “because she liked being comfortable. … When Ali comes back, it just throws all her insecurities back into the mix and she’s constantly fighting to be the leader again.”
- The producers also reassure fans: “Yes, we know who ‘A’ is and with that, it’s easy to work backward and say, OK, we can make people it’s this person or that person.”
“Pretty Little Liars” Season 5 premieres Tuesday, June 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.