Get ready for the cat fights, the tears and the high fashion. “Project Runway” has announced its line up for the new “All Stars” competition.
The program has selected 13 of its previous runners up to compete for the title and prizes including a designer’s boutique in certain Neiman Marcus locations, a spread in Marie Claire and cash. The show will feature judges Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman and also offer guest judging spots to Miranda Kerr, Pharrell Williams and, strangely, Miss Piggy. Supermodel Angela Lindvall will host.
Following is a list of the contestants and their history with the show:
- Austin Scarlett: Season 1, Fourth Place
- Kara Janx: Season 2, Fourth Place
- Elisa Jimenez: Season 4, Tenth Place
- Rami Kashou: Season 4, Runner-up
- Sweet P/Kathleen Vaughn: Season 4, Fifth Place
- Jerell Scott: Season 5, Fourth Place
- Kenley Collins: Season 5, Second Runner-up
- Gordana Gehlhausen: Season 6, Fourth Place
- Anthony Williams: Season 7, Fifth Place
- Mila Hermanovski: Season 7, Second Runner-up
- April Johnston: Season 8, Fifth Place
- Michael Costello: Season 8, Fourth Place
- Mondo Guerra: Season 8, Runner-up
The series is set to air on Jan. 5 at 9 p.m. ET on Lifetime.