And oh does “Suits” get digging in its return — going for broke until all’s right in the world once more. With Mike off at Jonathan Sidwell’s investment firm and Harvey still smarting from the loss, it’s important that “Suits” knows it can pull off anything.
Now that this is said, it’s time to give a few spoilers about the premiere episode. These five things to know about “One-Two-Three Go” are simultaneously important and vague. Decide for yourself just how much you need to know them.
1. At least four major characters have sex shortly before the premiere begins.
2. Mike has a limousine now. And a Donna.
3. Characters reference “The Princess Bride,” “Jerry Maguire” and “Game of Thrones” in the premiere. Because “Suits” is just that cool.
4. Someone calls Harvey “Johnny Fat-Tie” just before he hands Mike an ultimatum. These two things are not closely related — just interesting.
5. Both Harvey and Mike utter the title of the episode close to its ending. There’s a good chance that this is in the defining moment of all of Season 4.
“Suits” Season 4 premieres Wednesday, June 11 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on USA.