“Teen Wolf” will return for the first half of its extended Season 3 on Monday, June 3. But you don’t have to wait until then to get a glimpse of the werewolves, bloodshed and sexy young men without shirts. All of that is previewed in the third season trailer video.
It’s almost as good as watching the full show! Just shorter.
When “Teen Wolf” returns for Season 3, it will be with a vastly expanded universe of werewolf insanity. Most of our old favorites will return, of course. Scott (Tyler Posey) will still be hanging out with Stiles (Dylan O’Brien) and pining over his star-crossed soulmate, Allison (Crystal Reed). Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) will remain sexy, and Lydia (Holland Roden) will remain awesome.
But there are also some new werewolves in town — Alpha werewolves who have arrived with a deadly agenda. We get twin Alphas, Ethan and Aiden (Charlie and Max Carver); Deucalion (Gideon Emery), the sinister leader of the pack; Kali (Felisha Terrell); Ennis (Brian Patrick Wade), the most brutal of the Alphas; and Cora (Adelaide Kane), a young and tough Alpha with ties to Beacon Hills.
What are some of the highlights from the Season 3 trailer?
- It looks like Scott and Allison still have something going on. It takes a lot to kill the Romeo and Juliet of this series, doesn’t it?
- Best single line, even out of context: “I want one.” — Lydia (you just know she’s talking about a boy)
- You can tell Deucalion is evil because he has a British accent and wears sunglasses in a dark location. Also, he’s telling Derek to kill people.
- Is that Mrs. McCall getting her throat slit? So not okay …
- “Don’t stop them. Lead them.” Yay! The mysterious vet is back!
- Many, many handsome young fellows have their shirts off. Never change, “Teen Wolf.” Never change!
Although the third season doesn’t premiere until June 3, MTV has many ways for fans to catch up and to enjoy the crazy brilliance of “Teen Wolf” beforehand. On Monday, May 27, MTV will air “Teen Wolf: Back to the Pack,” a catch-up special for the first two seasons with behind-the-scenes interviews with the cast and a sneak peek. Then, on Monday, June 3, the network will marathon Season 2 as a lead-up to the premiere. Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden and Daniel Sharman (Isaac) will be on-hand to offer additional insights throughout the day.
Alternatively, you can re-watch all of the first two seasons on MTV.com, Netflix, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon, Xbox or xfinity.tv. That should cover it!