Forbidden love seems to be the theme of this edition of “True Blood” news bites – onscreen and off. Check out the latest news headlines and a couple sneak peek clips that will make you scream, “Waiting sucks!”
- Sam Trammell has crush on ‘True Blood’ make-up artist [ContactMusic.com]
- Fresh ‘Blood’: Meet the new addition to Merlotte’s main menu [New York Post]
- HBO’s ‘True Blood’ ad for apps video [Wall Street Journal]
Note: Spoilers below!
- HBO released the finale episode description. [Press Release]
Episode #36: “Evil Is Going On” (season finale)
Debut: SUNDAY, SEPT. 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)
Eric (Alexander Skarsg�rd) grapples with his conscience while plotting his perfect revenge against Russell (Denis O’Hare). Fed up with being “vampire crack,” Sookie (Anna Paquin) considers a new life without Bill (Stephen Moyer) – or any other vampire. Tara (Rutina Wesley) discovers some surprising news about Sam (Sam Trammell), whose rage resurfaces upon learning of Tommy’s (Marshall Allan) latest transgression. Jason (Ryan Kwanten) finds a new calling after warning Crystal’s (Lindsay Pulsipher) family about an impending drug raid. Plagued by visions, Lafayette (Nelsan Ellis) turns to Jesus (Kevin Alejandro) for help, and learns his boyfriend has more to offer than companionship. Hoyt (Jim Parrack) hopes for a future with Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll), spurning Maxine’s (Dale Raoul) pleas to wed Summer (Melissa Rauch).
Written by Alan Ball; directed by Anthony Hemingway
- Sneak peaks for Sunday’s (August 8) episode, “Night On The Sun.” [HBO.com]