'American Horror Story: Coven' 'The Axeman Cometh': 'Leather and Lace' and more to look forward to
- We know Fiona and the Axeman (a famous New Orleans serial killer) are going to have a romance. But what we didn't know is that he's got a history with Miss Robichaux's Academy going back nearly 100 years.
- Zoe has decided to take matters into her own hands regarding the continuation of the Salem witches' line. To do so, she decides they have to find Madison. Imagine her surprise at what Madison's ... been up to.
- Cordelia's new gift of sight is "the greatest gift to have and the hardest one to live with," according to Fiona. She doesn't know how right she is.
- Alexandra Breckenridge is back -- though obviously in flashback form.
- Misty Day is also back, which is always fun. The Stevie Nicks du jour is "Leather and Lace."
- FrankenKyle likewise makes a return.
- Finally, there's a twist to the Salem vs. voodoo witch war that we definitely did not see coming. What can this mean for the rest of the season? Tune in Wednesday, Nov. 13 to find out.
"AHS: Coven" airs Wednesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX.