'Beauty and the Beast': 5 things to know about the winter finale, 'Bridesmaid Up!'
As the title implies, the central event in this final episode will be a wedding. Cat ( Kristin Kreuk) and her sister Heather ( Nicole Gale Anderson) are busy bridesmaids for their father's wedding. In Cat's case, her hectic time is made even worse by a) a murder case and b) not having a boyfriend she can tell anyone about.
Because everyone knows that you can't be single at a wedding... And it's not like Cat can share Vincent ( Jay Ryan) with the world.
The wedding isn't the only thing that happens during "Bridesmaid Up!" Unfortunately, to tell you about the multiple twists that come before the episode ends would be spoiling far too much. Instead, you will have to make do with these five "Beauty and the Beast" spoilers:
1) The Beast isn't the only "Vincent" in Cat's history of love. She also had a crush on a Victor Zalanski -- her kindergarten boyfriend. Apparently, Catherine Chandler has a type.
2) J.T. ( Austin Basis) actually went to prom. Vincent semi-jokingly says he slept with her. This is probably a lie. Probably.
3) Evan ( Max Brown) has an invitation to Cat's dad's wedding. He is not, however, going for the reason you would suspect.
4) Nobody says "We found the body!" with as much enthusiasm as Cat. Murder makes her kind of perky.
5) You may think fancy shoes are a girly and unimportant topic. This episode proves you wrong.
"Bridesmaid Up!". the winter finale of "Beauty and the Beast," airs on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 9pm on The CW.