It's "90210 Day," which only occurs what? Once every century? Of course, we've given you
lots of scoop today
from The CW's
but we have to give a nod to the show that started it all, "Beverly Hills, 90210."
Nothing compares to the retro-glamour fashion statements of the O.G. crew. More importantly, it came with its own scandals dealing with difficult issues such as drug use, teen pregnancy, STD's, racism, abortion -- the teen drama without a doubt went there and imprinted its name in teen TV history.
Let's look back at Zap2it's 5 teen-y moments from "BH 90210's" decade of epic-ness:
- Getting back: Justice is served
- Getting stoned: What did mommy tell you about doing drugs?
- Getting knocked up: Oh, that dreaded plus sign
- Getting some: When is a teenager not in heat?
- Getting dumped: Ouch, the familiar sting of rejection
How did "BH 90210" touch your teen-y parts?