'Big Brother's' Evel Dick Donato, Amy Benallo engaged
Evel Dick Donato, one of the most hated and most loved "Big Brother" contestants, has announced his engagement to girlfriend Amy Benallo. The 48-year-old winner of "Big Brother 8" tweets:
- "I'm in London and will be gone for a while longer, but just letting all you nosey mother f****** know that I got engaged last night :)"
- "Here's a pic of the engagement ring that is now on Amy's finger. We're in Edinburgh, Scotland now having a great time"
- "Thank you all for the overwhelming amount of congratulations on my engagement, it's appreciated"
- "I picked out the stone and the setting all by myself"
- "We get into Paris Thursday evening."
- "I think we'll either be getting married at Kilkenny Castle in Ireland or on the beach in Hawaii"
Also, when he was asked by one of his Twitter followers if his daughter Daniele will be at the wedding, he responded, "She'll be invited."
Congratulations to Dick and Amy!