Conan O'Brien: Free for your next Craigslist casual encounter
The late-night host turned to Craigslist to advertise his availability ... in the notorious "Casual Encounters" section. Just like the time he had put "The Tonight Show" up for sale on the online community site, Craigslist pulled the ad, but not before screen shots could be made.
Behold, O'Brien's Craigslist ad:
In case you have a problem with the print size, the ad reads:
TALL, SLENDER REDHEAD AVAILABLE FOR NIGHTTIME RECREATION
- 6'4", completely ripped, VERY Caucasian.
- Drapes match the carpet.
- Currently homeless, must meet at your place.
- Can go a whole hour (with scheduled breaks every 7-10 minutes).
- Fatties welcome
- Not afraid to take two people at once, and then a musical guest.
- NOTE: If you want me to perform after midnight, it'll cost you!
Would you respond? We can't wait to see if he puts some items up in the "Free" stuff section.
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Facebook for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news.
'Tonight Show' for sale. At least on Craigslist.
Jay Leno: 'Don't blame Conan O'Brien'
Photo credit: NBC