'Dancing with the Stars' Week 4 results: An ill Lisa Vanderpump is eliminated
It wasn't a huge shock when Lisa and her professional partner Gleb Savchenko got the elimination result. The couple had been on the bottom in previous weeks, and Lisa's illness insured that her dance was sloppy at best. Despite any sympathy the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star might have gotten from her fainting episode during rehearsals, she was the one to go.
Week 4 rankings
1. Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas -- 27 points
2. (tie) Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy -- 26 points
2. (tie) Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough -- 26 points
4. Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff -- 24 points
5. Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson -- 23 points
6. (tie) D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke -- 21 points
6. (tie) Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess -- 21 points
8. Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd -- 20 points
9. (tie) Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold -- 18 points
9. (tie) Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko -- 18 points
The show opened with the female pros, while Aly and Mark had the encore dance with their contemporary routine to "Titanium."
The first musical performance came from Brad Paisley, performing his single, "Southern Comfort Zone." Strangely, it was not "Accidental Racist."
Brilynn Rakes, a legally blind ballet dancer, gave a special performance with Derek Hough.
Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lopez performed a song off Bocelli's album, "Passione." In English, the song might be called "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps." It's on the "Strictly Ballroom" soundtrack anyway.
The rest of the results
The first group to get results involved no surprises. High scorers Aly & Mark, Zendaya & Val, Kellie & Derek and Ingo & Kym all found out they were safe within the first few minutes of the broadcast.
Shortly after, we got saves for Jacoby & Karina and Sean & Peta.
In the final minutes of the show, D.L. and Cheryl were pronounced safe, leaving Andy & Sharna, Lisa & Gleb and Victor & Lindsay in jeopardy going into the night's results.
Andy and Sharna got a last-minute save, with the other two couples being the Bottom Two. Lisa and Gleb turned out to be the ones leaving. This can't have been a good week for Lisa Vanderpump.