'Downton Abbey' Season 3 finale: Love is in the air and 5 more things to look forward to
- The family is off to Scotland, where Robert's relatives aren't quite as happy in their arranged marriage as he ended up being in his.
- One person not making the family trip is Tom, who is left behind at Downton for work. He gets a little more than he bargained for, however, in the form of a new female staff member.
- Don't think you saw the last of Lady Violet's niece Rose in the previous episode. She's actually the daughter of the Scottish relatives and her wild ways have created quite the rift between her and her mother. Would you like Rose to stick around permanently at Downton?
- Edith's possible new romance with her editor is hardly over, either. Do you think he should back off because of the situation with his wife?
- There's romance in the air for several other characters too, both upstairs and downstairs. We aren't telling who, but one is head-over-heels and one is totally oblivious.
- And finally, look for someone to get knee-walking drunk at the Scottish party. It's a real treat.
The "Downton Abbey" Seasos 3 airs Sunday, Feb. 17 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on PBS.