'Downton Abbey's' 'evil butler' Rob James-Collier running a marathon for charity
James-Collier's site reveals that he'll be running the 2014 Virgin London Marathon in order to raise money for Chilterns MS Centre, which provides non-drug treatments for people living with Multiple Sclerosis.
We found out via a funny profile RJC wrote for Us Weekly, where he reveals 25 things you may not know about him. Other highlights include:
4. My favorite movie is Jaws
11. I stood on Dame Maggie Smith's toe while waltzing with her. Never stand on a dame's toe. It can be taken as an attack on the monarchy.
15. My top TV drama is The Sopranos. Rest in peace, James Gandolfini.
23. My first crush was Susanna Hoffs of the Bangles. Fact.
24. I'm a New York Knicks fan.
Check out the full list of 25 here. "Downton Abbey" airs Sunday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on PBS.