'Haven' at Comic-Con 2013: The crazy cast announcement
For the first time ever, "Haven" will have a panel at the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con. The stars of this science-fiction show made a video to celebrate. Check out what actors Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant, Eric Balfour, Adam Copeland and Colin Ferguson have to say.
In the past, there has been a "Haven" presence at Comic-Con, but this is the first time the show -- going into its fourth season on Syfy this fall -- has had a panel. The video makes it sound like the stars plan to make it all as big as possible on this first shot at the full SDCC insanity.
Much of the announcement video is rather entertaining, but there are still a few special highlights:
- Balfour's rain-drenched "Welcome to Camp Haven! Where it's always summer!" is just about perfect.
- Why does Ferguson's voice echo so much? Where is he?
- The rain on the camera during Lucas Bryant's and the bugs during Adam Copeland's bits are a nice touch.
- Scavenger hunt! They're doing a scavenger hunt?
- This may bring new meaning to the term "rain dance."
The "Haven" panel at Comic-Con will be on Friday, July 19 at 3pm in Room 6DE.