'Justified' Season 3 finale: 6 things to expect from 'Slaughterhouse'
- Quarles is a desperate man, having pretty much lost his grip on reality - and that is a terrifying prospect indeed.
- We are treated to one of Raylan's patented (awesome) quick-draws, but being quick on the draw will only get you so far if you're vastly outnumbered.
- It wouldn't be a finale without a few deaths - the body count is fairly solid for this episode.
- Boyd and Ava's love story continues to be a weird bright spot of the show. And speaking of Ava, she's really taken to her new role as madame.
- For the Natalie Zea fans out there, Winona makes a brief appearance. We're curious what her role will be in Season 4, since Zea has signed on with Kevin Williamson's FOX pilot starring Kevin Bacon.
- This episode is not nearly as break-neck as last year's finale "Bloody Harlan," but it is alternately one of the funniest and one of the saddest episodes the show has ever done. Keep your ears open for some great one-liners and throwaway jokes. And also be prepared to have your heart absolutely break for Raylan by the end.
"Justified" airs Tuesday nights at 10 p.m. ET/PT on FX.