Kelly Rowland engaged to Tim Witherspoon: Do "X Factor" judges succeed at marriage?
According to Us Weekly, Rowland has a new ring and is sharing the good news with friends and family. "She has been showing [the ring] off to friends and family and is very happy," a source explained.
But love and marriage can be rather a tough thing for those who judge "The X Factor." A quicklook at the rest of the judges to come through the show in its short run makes that very clear:
- Simon Cowell -- The former confirmed bachelor is engaged to Lauren Silverman after he got the married woman pregnant.
- Paula Abdul - Two previous marriages (one to Emilio Estevez) and a long-term relationship down, Abdul is still looking to be someone's girl.
- Cheryl Cole - She may have taken husband Ashley Cole's name, but the marriage lasted less than three years.
- Nicole Scherzinger - The former Pussycat Dolls singer has had a bunch of long-term relationships, none of which are happening now.
- Demi Lovato - She's still kind of young for real heartache, but Lovato did date Joe Jonas for awhile.
- Britney Spears - Forget about the too-young thing. Spears has been married twice -- to Jason Alexander for less than three days and to Kevin Federline for less than three years.
- Paulina Rubio - Her marriage lasted almost five years and produced a son, but Rubio and ex Nicolas Vallejo Najero reportedly don't talk anymore.
- L.A. Reid - Actually, it looks like Reid has done well in the relationship department. Let's hope Rowland follows this lead!
"The X Factor" airs Wednesdays and Thursdays at 8 p.m. on FOX.