'New Girl' preview: 5 things to know about 'Quick Hardening Caulk'
Here are five highlights you can look forward to (Warning; Minor spoilers ahead!):
1. If you are a shipper for Nick ( Jake Johnson) and Jess ( Zooey Deschanel), you will like this episode. That's all the information you're going to get on this one. But isn't it all the information you need too?
2. Schmidt ( Max Greenfield) and Winston ( Lamorne Morris) spend a lot of time looking for a fish. The fish is a metaphor. There is also a fish hat.
3. Nick has a very loyal and helpful co-worker named Bob. Bob is even willing to lie about sleeping with Nick if the situation calls for it.
4. The title refers to one of the items Nick needs to buy at the hardware store. Despite where your dirty minds may be going, he needs the caulk for a project he's working on at the bar. Don't feel bad about your dirty minds, by the way. Jess' is equally dirty.
5. Before the episode ends, three of the main characters experience serious -- but not life-threatening -- injuries.
"Quick Hardening Caulk" airs Tuesday, March 19 at 9pm on FOX.